The first and only pan-European deposit marketplace
Raisin Bank enables financial institutions to expand or to diversify their funding reach ("Product Bank model") as well as to monetize their excess liquidity ("Distribution Bank model"). Raisin products are available in 30 markets across Europe and there are country-dedicated platforms in Germany, France, Spain, Austria, Netherlands and the UK.
Acquire the needed stable funding, optimize your costs and diversify your funding sources.
- Access stable and long-term retail and corporate deposit funding.
- Choose a funding mix that perfectly matches your assets and currency structure needs.
- Reduce funding cost, accessing funding from the cheapest markets.
- Improve your LCR & NSFR ratios with retail quality funding.
- Take advantage of the full range of Raisin’s integration solutions, providing full process automation and API for free.
- Exert full control over volumes and maturities.
Offer third party deposits and monetize your excess liquidity.
Explore Open Banking
- Offer attractive deposit products to your customers choosing from Raisin Bank’s partners, 100% protected by deposit guarantee schemes.
- Tailor your customer offer choosing from the widest deposit offering in the EU.
- Easily integrate the products into your system and be in control of the customer experience.
- Gain a powerful and innovative tool for customer acquisition and retention.
- Earn an attractive commission on the deposits brokered.
- Optimize your balance sheet and avoid the ECB penalty interest.
- Convert low and negative-margin products into revenue streams.
- Benefit from a flexible setup with no fixed costs and maximum flexibility to turn on/off the offer.